We work with dozens of Realtors every year ranging from rookies to seasoned veterans. We identified a gap in our product offering. New Realtors looking for a professional website presence, but on a limited budget and the more established Realtor in search of a contemporary website without breaking the bank.
Using the Ubertor platform we have designed four unique templates that are modern, well designed and optimized for search engines. Look like a million bucks for only $1299.00. This package includes a mini-branding package and is the perfect combination to jump start a career or add new life to an established one.
How Does It Work?
Choose from the websites below. Click on the image to see a live demo.
- You choose the color scheme and we will carry it through the website
- We will develop the website and will make a few revisions
- We will add up to 5 of your Active Listings
- We will add up to 5 recent solds with 1 photo
- We will add up to 5 pages of content
- We will optimize up to 15 pages for search engines
- We will submit your sitemap to Google Webmaster
- We will set up Google Analytics for stats
- We will provide you with 3 “looks” based on a short discussion
- You can choose one and we will make two revisions
- We will supply jpegs, pdfs and the original files so any designer can work with you
The end result is a clean, contemporary, easy to navigate website that will showcase your listings and create a professional image.
It will tie onto your branding and be totally scalable to grow with your business.
We strive to publish these websites in 72 hours so we need quick feedback. Credit card required to start with payment processed when website is published.
We think this covers everything you need to have a superior online presence that will showcase your listings, convey a professional appearance and is scalable as your business grows.
Prompt service, communicated well and delivered on time and on budget. What more you can you ask for! 9 out of 10Andrew Reid – Hadden Properties
The Limelight Team was very open to discussion and had great ideas for our website. They were also very responsive. I would definitely recommend Limelight. 10 out of 10Doug Geske