How to flag a review for removal
- Navigate to business.google.com, login and locate your business
- Select Reviews from the left hand menu
- Scroll to the appropriate review and remove any owner response you may have left
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper right of the review and select “Flag as inappropriate”
- You will be presented with a dialog box noting that the review must violate Google’s content policy. Click Continue
- A final dialog box asking what is wrong with this review will be presented. The choices do not match the stated reasons very well so select “Offensive or sexually explicit” and click Report
Because these flagged requests are actively reviewed, there is no need to flag the review multiple times.
Google will email the status of your request
One of the significant advantages of reporting your reviews via the Google My Business Dashboard is that you will receive communication from Google as to the status of the request.