We recently completed two real estate Landing Pages for the Fincham Team of Magnetawan, ON. One is strictly for new listings in Muskoka and the other is for new listings in the Parry Sound area. These sites will be supported by blogging, Adwords and Social Media advertising.
This was an interesting post by Keeping Current Matters.
- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
- 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
ATTOM Data Solutions analyzed more than 29 million single family home and condo sales over the past eight years to determine the top days to list your home for sale.
The top five days to list your home brought in a 10% premium over market value and are all in either May or June!
“Families start their home search when they know their kids will be out of school and when the weather is ideal for home viewing and moving, giving home sellers an upper hand in price negotiations.”
Source: Keeping Matters Current
A while back we wrote an E-book titled How to Make Real Estate Direct Mail More Effective.
What are the top 3 ways to improve the effectiveness of your direct mail program?
#1: Use Headlines That Grab Attention
#3: Mix it Up
Click here to download the E-book. How to Make Real Estate Direct Mail More Effective
- 58% of consumers have used voice search to find local business information in the last 12 months.
- 46% of voice search users look for a local business on a daily basis
- 27% visit the website of a local business after making a voice search
- 76% of smart speaker users perform local searches at least weekly—with 53% searching using these devices every day
Great post on MailMunch comparing these to Contact Management solutions.
MailChimp and Constant Contact are two of the most popular email marketing service providers .
It can be difficult to decide which one to choose if you’re not familiar with them.
That’s why we are comparing both tools in this post and explaining in full detail what they have to offer.
Features and functionality
Both MailChimp and Constant Contact are rich in features and functionality that can help you become an expert at email marketing.
However, there are some differences that are worth discussing in this chapter.
The article goes on to detail the pros and cons:
Features and functionality
Wordtracker published an excellent post about how to use Google My Business to achieve the best results. The Infographic below was designed by Headway Capital.
Google My Business is a powerful tool for business and a way to stand out from the local competition. You can control what appears about your business on the search results, present key information and manage your brand reputation.
With 80% of customers using search engines for local information and 70% of customers visiting a store or making a purchase after a search, it’s a really effective way to get your business visible and translate online searches into actual visits and sales.
Like all Realtors®, especially newer Realtors® you depend on leads from a number of sources to build your business. After a number years in business Realtors® typically get about 80 to 90% of their business from people they know (repeat), people they meet and people referred to them, but in the beginning you don’t have the sphere of past clients.
Top 10 Free Lead Generation Ideas for Realtors®
- Open houses
- People you know
- Social media
- Direct Mail
- Door Knocking
- Your sphere of influence
Building a real estate business is hard work and you cannot take shortcuts. All of the successful Realtors® have paid their dues and so do you.
Home Features Signs
If you are a Realtor reading this it might seem obvious that you should sell the house to the potential buyers, but are you doing it effectively?
Other than the owner you know more about the house than anyone else and you may have put some of the information into a Feature Sheet or an Enhancements and Improvements Sheet, but when the person most interested in buying the home is walking through it are they going to appreciate all of the subtleties of the home?
If you are walking them through the house and remember all of the features you can point them out, but here is a better idea.
Type or write out the features on a small, plain index card or tent card and place or tape the Feature Signs around the house.
For example if there are self-closing drawers in the kitchen you could have a card that reads “I am self-closing – Try Me” taped to the drawer. If a closet door leads to extra large storage space place a sign on the door that reads “More than a closet – 80 square feet of storage“.
Think of all of the buyers that wander through houses appreciating only the tip of the iceberg.
Jeff Desjardins has assembled the definitive marketing stats for almost anything you could imagine. You can read the post and view the Infographic by clicking here. The actual Infographic is too big to post here, but here are some of the highlights:
- The top five search results for a keyword on Google get 70% of the clicks.
- Google is responsible for 94% of total organic traffic.
- 75% of people never scroll past the first page of search engine results.
- 50% of searches are 4 keywords or longer.
- The top 5 results get 70% of the clicks.
- Search engines drive 300% more traffic to websites than social media.