Another interesting post from artwork abode titled 11 Ways You Can Boost Your Conversions with Banner Design. Click here for the post.
There is a great article in Google My Business Help about how to improve your local search results. Read the article here. If you have not already applied and set up Google My Business this should be the next thing you do. Click here to apply. https://www.google.com/business/ With a Google My Business Account, you get more than a business listing. Your free Business Profile lets you easily connect with customers across Google Search and Maps. You can post photos and offers to your profile to show what makes your business unique, and give customers reasons to choose you every time. Your customers are ready to connect – by calling, messaging or leaving reviews. Now, with more ways to transact, you can do more business.
According to searches conducted by Buyers on www.realtor.ca the top 10 search terms used were:
- In Law Suite
- Walkout Basement
- Bord de l’eau (Waterside)
We recently completed two real estate Landing Pages for the Fincham Team of Magnetawan, ON. One is strictly for new listings in Muskoka and the other is for new listings in the Parry Sound area. These sites will be supported by blogging, Adwords and Social Media advertising.
This was an interesting post by Keeping Current Matters.
- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
- 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
ATTOM Data Solutions analyzed more than 29 million single family home and condo sales over the past eight years to determine the top days to list your home for sale.
The top five days to list your home brought in a 10% premium over market value and are all in either May or June!
“Families start their home search when they know their kids will be out of school and when the weather is ideal for home viewing and moving, giving home sellers an upper hand in price negotiations.”
Source: Keeping Matters Current
A while back we wrote an E-book titled How to Make Real Estate Direct Mail More Effective.
What are the top 3 ways to improve the effectiveness of your direct mail program?
#1: Use Headlines That Grab Attention
#3: Mix it Up
Click here to download the E-book. How to Make Real Estate Direct Mail More Effective
- 58% of consumers have used voice search to find local business information in the last 12 months.
- 46% of voice search users look for a local business on a daily basis
- 27% visit the website of a local business after making a voice search
- 76% of smart speaker users perform local searches at least weekly—with 53% searching using these devices every day
Great post on MailMunch comparing these to Contact Management solutions.
MailChimp and Constant Contact are two of the most popular email marketing service providers .
It can be difficult to decide which one to choose if you’re not familiar with them.
That’s why we are comparing both tools in this post and explaining in full detail what they have to offer.
Features and functionality
Both MailChimp and Constant Contact are rich in features and functionality that can help you become an expert at email marketing.
However, there are some differences that are worth discussing in this chapter.
The article goes on to detail the pros and cons:
Features and functionality
Wordtracker published an excellent post about how to use Google My Business to achieve the best results. The Infographic below was designed by Headway Capital.
Google My Business is a powerful tool for business and a way to stand out from the local competition. You can control what appears about your business on the search results, present key information and manage your brand reputation.
With 80% of customers using search engines for local information and 70% of customers visiting a store or making a purchase after a search, it’s a really effective way to get your business visible and translate online searches into actual visits and sales.