Read an interesting blog post on Renderforest.com with some great marketing ideas. You can read the entire blog post by clicking here.
“No matter if you’re just starting your real estate business or have been in the market for years, you need reliable and practical real estate marketing ideas to showcase your listings and get more leads.
Most real estate agents have learned the hard way that plain descriptions of properties no longer work. If you want your success to last, you’ll need to be more proactive with your business plan and more creative with your advertising.
Statistics show that 92% of buyers use the internet to start their house-hunting journey. Once you learn how to harness the enormous potential of digital marketing, your real estate business will begin its exponential growth.”
The post provides details on:
- Use the Power of Photography
- Make It Dynamic With Videos
- Go Live on Social Media
- Interact With Users on Social Networks
- Do Virtual Reality Tours
- Register in Online Business Directories
- Tell Stories
- Present the Surrounding Area
- Create a Functional Website
- Optimize Your Website
- Offer Knowledge to Your Audience
- Build a Presence on Real Estate Websites
- Encourage Referrals
- Run Paid Ads
- Start an Email Newsletter
Hope you can add some of these ideas to your 2021 marketing plan.